Jadranko Miklec – Yogacharya, Yoga and Ayurveda therapist, teacher of Transcendental Meditation and Maharishi's Vedic Science, Vanaushadhi Bhishagacharya (Herbal Scientist), President of Institute for Yoga and Ayurveda „SUN“, Vice President of European Yoga Federation; International Secretary General of the World Academy of Ayurved from India.
Jadranko Miklec teaches Yoga in Europe, America and other continents (India, China). He gained knowledge about Yoga from Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, A.G. Mohan – direct disciple of Shri T. Krishnamacharya, Maharishi Swami Dev Murti, Yogacharya Dr. Mukund Bhole, other Yogacharyas and his own insights which he gained trough the long practice and discovering deeper understanding of Yoga. He wrote 6 books about yoga. Also he has experience with the application of Yoga and Ayurveda to sport (tenis, football, diver, yudo, volley-ball, etc.).
For teaching yoga Jadranko is cooperating with Maharishi Akademie Für Vedische Wissenschaft; Deutsche Gesellschaft für Ayurveda; Hochschulsport – Institut für Sportiwssendchaft der Universitӓt Tübingen in Germany; Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga, India; The Lonavla Yoga Institute – India; BPCA'S College of Physical Education Mumbai; Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, College of Physical Education Pune; Savitribai Phule Pune University; European Yoga Federation and World Movement for Yoga and Ayurveda; Centenary College New Jersey (USA) and Academy for Living Healthy in America.
COLABORATIONS & TEACHERS
MAHARISHI MAHESH YOGI
Jadranko Miklec with Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, Belgrade, Yugoslavia,1984
Jadranko Miklec with A.G.Mohan and Indra Mohan in Chennai, India, 2008
Colaboration-Ashtanga yoga workshop,Zagreb
DR. MOCHANA RAJ - DIRECTOR SIDDHA MEDICAL KOLLEGE TRIVANDRUM
Specialist for Siddha - Marma Therapy, 2010, Kerala, India
DR. RAMAKRISHNA KUSMARIYA S/O LATE SHREE KANHAIYA LAL KUSMARIYA
Ramakrishna Kusmariya s/o Late Shree Kanhaiya Lal Kusmariya, presently the Minister, Farmers Welfare and Agriculture Development, Goverment of Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal, India 2010 - International Yoga Congress
ACHARYA HUKUMCHAND SHANKUSHAL
President of the centre for Yoga, Ayurveda, and Nature Cure & International Medical Systems, Bhopal, India, 2010
DR. BALRAJ MAHARISHI 1989 VLAŠIĆ,BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA
1989 Vlašić,Bosnia and Hercegovina
TEACHING YOGA IN KAMPOR
1. 20/05/1957 born in Rijeka, Croatia.
2. From 1970 practice yoga
3. From 1970 to 1974 playes football in pioneer and junior football club Dinamo, Zagreb.
4. From 1974 practicing martial arts: karate, and in 1980 becomes the master of karate, black belt, first day. Teaching karate in karate school "Postman". Also practice kung-fu and tai-chi.
5. From 1976 practice Transcendental Meditation technique.
6. 1978 graduated at the Higher PTT School in Zagreb and gained the title engineer of telecommunication.
7. During 1979 military service.
8. 1980 to 1988 worked in the working organization PTT Zagreb, OOUR TT technical section, and within this period was four years chairman of the Union of Transport and Communications.
9. 1981/1982 completed a Transcendental Meditation teacher training course at Maharishi International University in Spain and since then taught transcendental meditation to more than 5,000 people.
10. During 1982 concluded training on the treatment with medicinal plants organized by the association "medicinal herb", Zagreb. The training was conducted by the renowned Croatian herbalist Stipe Rudan.
11. During 1982 and 1983 he participated in the organization of International World Peace Assemblies in Poreč and Rabac with 3,000 participants.
12. During 1985 completed beginers and advanced photography course at the Center for Culture of National University "Moša Pijade", Zagreb. The training led by Velimir Zgaga.
13. During the 1987 and 1988 participates in the program of research in the field of consciousness at Maharishi European Research University (MERU) in Seelisberg, Switzerland.
14. During 1989 on Mount Vlašić, the Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina, led the International Teacher Training Course (TTC) for Teachers of Transcendental Meditation.
15. During 1991 teaching transcendental meditation in various institutions (hospitals, police academy, "Korčatov" Institute of Physics, etc.) In Moscow and other cities of Russia.
16. 1991 gains the status of teachers of Maharishi's Vedic Science and becomes a member of the teaching faculty of Maharishi University of Natural Law in Mentmor, England.
17. During 1991 in Moscow attended a course for physicians of Maharishi Ayurveda.
18. 1992 becoming the national leader of the Transcendental Meditation program for Croatia, president of the Alliance for transcendental meditation of Croatia, close associate of the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, and performs these functions for 14 years during which he organized and led a series of International World Peace Assemblies for which Croatian Academy of Sciences and Arts, Ministry of Education, culture and sport expressed their support.
19. 1992 from the Office of Defense regional office Maksimir, Zagreb, Republic of Croatia, he was assigned to work obligation of professional leader of the Alliance for the Transcendental Meditation of Croatia.
20. 1992 in collaboration with the Center for Social Welfare of Crikvenica is implementing a program to practice Transcendental Meditation for psychological and physical rehabilitation of displaced persons and refugees from Vukovar and Borovo Selo.
21.1993 in cooperation with the Croatian Ministry of Defense in Varaždinske Toplice implemented a program for rehabilitation of injured members of the Croatian Army from PTSD.
22. 1993 from the University of Zagreb - Student Health Center in Zagreb received a positive opinion and approval for application of Transcendental Meditation on the student population.
23. 1993 at Maharishi University of Management in Vlodrop, Netherlands, met with Joaquim Alberto Chissano, President of Mozambique and supports the efforts for peace and prosperity of his country.
24. 1995 in Duga Uvala, Croatia, organized World Peace Assembly with around 300 participants. Assembly was welcomed by the representatives of the county Department of Culture and Education county of Istria, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the UN peacekeeping force stationed in Zagreb.
25. During 1996 held courses of Transcendental Meditation in the Federation of BiH (Zenica and Sarajevo) for the rehabilitation of persons suffering from PTSD as a consequence of war and stay in the camps. The activities were supported by a team of Ministers of the Government of Zenica-Doboj Canton of the Federation of BiH, representatives of the Secretariat of health, culture, sports and information.
26. 1996 he was president of the Croatian Party of Natural Law and has represented Croatia at international congresses of Natural Law parties in Europe (Brussels - Belgium).
27. 1997 held a course for a healthy back for employees of Ericsson Nikola Tesla.
28. During 1998/1999 organized "Dubrovnik peace project" with over 200 participants from around the world. Dubrownik peace project was welcomed and suported by the representatives of Dubrovnik-Neretva County and the city of Dubrovnik.
29. During the 1999/2000 completed a course „Creating a Perfect Man“ organized by Maharishi Open University, Holland.
30. During 1999 completed a course „Maharishi Sthapatya Veda - Vastu Vidya“ organized by Maharishi Open University, Holland.
31.During 2000 completed a course „Certificate of Total Knowledge“, organized by Maharishi Open University, Holland.
32. 2001 gained the status of master of Usui Reiki system.
33. 2001 organized lectures in cooperation with the American Scientist John Fagan against application of GMO products in the Republic of Croatia. Lectures held at the Ministry of Agriculture and Institute "Ruđer Bošković" in Zagreb.
34. From 2002 to 2006 the owner of the trade for teaching Yoga.
35. 2003 on the basis of achievements in the field of Maharishi Vedic Science Maharishi Mahesh Yogi awarded Jadranko Miklec with doctorate in Vedic science.
35. 2004 meeting with Croatian President Stjepan Mesic considering the various programs to help the development of the Croatia.
36. 2005 became a member of the Council for the regulation of practicing alternative medicine in Croatia, which was founded by Croatian Ministry of Justice.
37. 2006 becomes president of the Association for sport and recreation "SUN".
38. 2006 practicing and organizing a seminar of Ashtanga Yoga with David Williams in Zagreb. Since 2006 held courses for the training of yoga teachers in Maharishi Academy in Germany.
39. 2007 completed a course on yoga therapy in Chennai, India, led by A.G.Mohan.
40. Since 2007, a member of the teaching faculty of the Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Ayurveda.
41. 2007 held a yoga course in Kanpur, India, organized by Dev Antar-Rastria Yog Kendra and with the support of the mayor of Kanpur,.
42. 2008 resides in India and learns the ancient yoga system from Maharishi Swami Dev Murti.
43. 2008 completed a course on the island of Iz, Croatia, on the principles of yoga therapy: making a personal plan of exercise of yoga. Led by A.G.Mohan.
44. Since 2008 as a visiting teacher is working with the Institute of Sports, Eberhard Karls University of Tubingen.
45. Since 2009 teaches yoga at international yoga conferences organized by Yoga Vidya Germany. It also teaches yoga world-famous athletes (tennis, football).
46. 2010 earned a degree Vanaushadhi Bhishagacharya (Herbal Scientist) of the World Academy of Ayurveda, India.
47. 2010 was appointed to be the International Secretary General of the World Academy of Ayurveda, India.
48. From 2010 to 2017 collaborates with Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga India (participation on national yoga conferences as a speaker, moderator and lecturer to students of the Institute).
49. 2011 received by HUPED (Croatian Federation for Natural, Energy and Spiritual Medicine) certificate for therapeutic activity.
50. 2012 in collaboration with the College of Public Relations and Media Studies "Kairos" Zagreb, teaching Transcendental Meditation technique to their students. Also held a course on yoga at the University of New Jersey, USA.
51. 2013 gained the certificate for teaching knowledge of academic Grigori Grabovoi. Also completed seminar "Rays of Archangels" organized by the Association of Reiki Serbia.
52. 2013 from the European Yoga Federation gained status Yogacharya.
53. From 2014 to 2017 president of the Croatian Association for yoga. He held courses in yoga for the diplomatic corps in Serbia and Croatia. He also held a course of yoga in Hong Kong.
54. From 2014 attended seminars of Anubhava yoga from Yogacharya Dr.MV Bhole.
55. Since 2015 President of the Institute for Yoga and Ayurveda "SUN".
56. 2015 completed a course for hypnotherapists and therapeutic regression in past lives.
57. 2016 held a workshop "Yoga for the health of spine" for students of Bharati Vidya Peeth Deemed University, College of Physical Education in Pune, India. He also gives lectures and workshops at Savitribai Phule Pune University and the University of Kinesiology in Mumbai.
58. 2016 lecture on yoga in the context of scientific seminars on yoga, held at the University School of Physical Education in Wroclaw, Poland.
59. 2017 became a member of the International Hypnosis Association.
60. From 2018 for the purpose of teaching seminars for the training of yoga teachers cooperates with the holistic Academy Maja in Belgrade, Serbia, and also the Yoga organization in Geneva, Switzerland.
61. From 2017 to 2020 attended and taught at international workshops on yoga in Lonavla, India, organized by The Lonavla Yoga Institute. Learns the ancient system of Natha Yoga of Shree Gurav Maharaj.
62. 2020 founded the trade to teach yoga "AGNIM".
63. Written 6 books on Yoga.