MAHARISHI ACADEMY FORBACH
24 February – 03 March 2017
1. Maharishi's Vedic Science – Veda and Vedic literature. Yoga int he light of Maharishi's Vedic Science
2. Vedic anatomy
3. Yoga therapy - exercises for the spine
4. Principles oft he correct practice of asanas: Training into principles and practicing them in asanas. Practice of asanas, kriyas and bandhas.
5. Surya Namaskar – different variations
6. Yog asana – Basic sequence and sequence No.1 – treapeutic approach.
7. Basis of pranayama: breathing awarenes, breath awarenes. Opening the breathing body.
07 - 14 April 2017
1. Principles of Yoga Therapy found in Sankhya and Patanjali Yoga Sutras
2. Therapeutic Yoga exercises for the lower back, uper back, neck and shoulders
3. Asana int he light of Maharishi's Vedic Science
4. Yog asana – sequence No.1 with additional exercise to prepare body for practicing yoga asana sequence No2. Practice of asana, bandhas and mudras.
5. Surya Namaskar, Chandra namaskaram
6. Pranamaya kosha
7. Nadi Shudhi: Anuloma Viloma Pranayama; Nadi Shodana Pranayama
23 - 30 September 2017
1. Maharishi's Five fundamentals of progres in the practice of Yoga asanas
2. Principles of Yoga therapy found in Hatha Yoga Pradipika: Therapeutic Yoga exercises for the sacrum and hips
3. Yog asana – sequence No.2
4. Prana and Kundalini. The main principles oft he proper practice of Pranayama.
5. Practice of Kriyas, Mudras, Bandhas and Kumbhaka pranayamas
6. Yoga nidra: from mahatomahiyan to anoraniyan
7. Theory of meditation and developement of higher states of consciousness
10 - 17 November 2017
1. Yoga Therapy according to Ayurveda: asana and pranayama in Ayurveda
2. Ayurvedic and herbal remedies for common ailments
3. Yog asana Yog asana – sequence No.2 with additional exercise to prepare body for practicing yoga asana sequence No.3
4. Practice of kriyas, Pranayamas and Mudras for psychological and physiological health
5. Kaya Kalpa
6. Yogic and Ayurvedic diet recomendations
7. The concept of Brmhana and Langhana in Yoga and Ayurveda. Practical application.
Yogacharya Jadranko Miklec